Division of property; settlement of financial matters

A vFAS lawyer can help you with the division of property.

When a relationship ends, a lot of matters often need to be arranged. Certainly in the financial field. Who will continue to live in the house? What payment obligations/debts are there? It is not only the arrangements between both of you that play a part, but also third parties (for example the bank) can be involved. A vFAS lawyer can provide you with the necessary information and help you to reach a good settlement.

Find your lawyer/divorce mediator

Are you in need of a personal discussion with a specialist who is a member of the Association of Family Lawyers and Divorce Mediators? Find your lawyer or divorce mediator.

  • Search for
  • Place name
  • (Company) name
  • Postal code


VERDER* houdt zich aan alle Europese regels op het gebied van online privacy. Op onze website worden geen advertenties getoond. VERDER* gebruikt wel cookies en scripts van Google om het gebruik van de website geanonimiseerd te analyseren. Zo kunnen we content op maat aanbieden en de effectiviteit verder verbeteren. Lees hier meer over ons cookie beleid en lees hier ons privacy statement.

Terug naar vorige